Supported by the Federal and Queensland Governments, the Caloundra Road to Sunshine Motorway Project is a major civil infrastructure upgrade for the SEQ Region apart of the wider Bruce Highway upgrades.
FHSWJV have been contracted to upgrade the highway to 6 lanes with major overhauls of both intersection and highway service roads.
Hawthorne Civil was engaged for the construction of 4 bridges. Our works include:
- Installation of formwork and access systems for substructure and superstructure works
- Installation of reinforcing steel
- Pumping and placement of concrete
- Installation of precast parapets
- Installation of 80 tonne 1525 precast super-T beams
- Installation of 256 precast deck units
Hawthorne Civil has provided a large and experienced team to this project and has delivered a high quality and consistent project throughout, ahead of schedule.
We are maintaining a high level of safety and environmental awareness on this project with zero MTIs or LTIs to date.
For further information on this project, please visit the Department of Transport and Main Roads website:
Fulton Hogan, Seymour White JV