Section 3 North & Shark Creek Bridges
Funded by both the Federal and NSW Governments, the Bridge over Shark Creek, Tyndale is a part of the $4.6 billion Woolgoolga to Ballina Pacific Highway Upgrade.
BMD Constructions was engaged to build this 870m bridge featuring 26 spans, piling work, access roads, and supply of precast concrete.
The main goals for this project are to reduce travel time, improve road safety, and increase transport efficiency.
For further information on this project, please visit the Roads and Maritime Services website:
Hawthorne Civil Component
- Formwork of cross-girders
- Prep works for deck pours
- Place and grout of bearing pads
- Installation of granor joints
- Stitch pours
- Relieving slabs
- Installation of parapets and guardrails.